Initial and continuing training in Basic Life Support and use of defibrillators, cwe train people in the use of semiautomatic defibrillators and other cardiorespiratory resuscitation techniques and initial health care.
The Basic Life Support training course and the use of defibrillators is based on the recommendations prepared by the International Resuscitation Committee (ILCOR), represented in our territory by the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) in its most up-to-date recommendations.
The objectives of the BLS + AED course are to train the organization's people in the use of semiautomatic defibrillators and other initial healthcare techniques and to raise awareness among the entire population of the need to train in the most common procedures in basic life support.
The established duration of the initial training course on Basic Life Support and use of the DESA DEA defibrillator will depend on the autonomous community to which you belong, it can be from 6 to 12 teaching hours, structured in theoretical-practical modules. Ask us any questions by phone, whatsapp or email.
The methodology that will be used in the course of Basic Life Support and use of the DESA DEA defibrillator, will be based on the previous knowledge of the participants (initial evaluation), from which the main recommendations regarding CPR and the use of the AED according to the guidelines of the European Resuscitation Council (ERC).
The sessions, mostly practical and active, will allow the participants to contextualize the learning from integrated practices and simulation of hypothetical cases. Find out about the regulations for external defibrillators in your Autonomous Community.
Basic Life Support Course and use of DESA DEA defibrillators
Module 1: Introduction
- Cardiopulmonary Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical emergencies
- Ethical and legal considerations of the intervention
Module 2: Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- the chain of survival
- Basic vital support
- Access to the emergency system
- Action algorithm in basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation for first responders.
- Description of basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques (chest compressions and ventilation with barrier and bag-mask methods)
- Practices of basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation maneuvers:
- Chest compressions
- Basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation for one and two rescuers
- Release of airway obstruction
Module 3: Semiautomatic external defibrillation
- External semiautomatic defibrillation: Description, utility, operation and maintenance
- Safety rules
- Performance algorithm in basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation with semiautomatic external defibrillation
- Basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation practices with AED for first responders with one and two rescuers
- Integrated practice simulation with different possible scenarios
- Data recording and filling out the registration sheet
Module 4: Evaluation · Theoretical and practical evaluation of the three modules that make up the training
The course is taught in the offices or offices of the company or entity, we travel to your facilities to teach the course to your entire human team.